Service Engineer m/f (Electrical Engineer, based in Bang Khen, Bangkok)
Bender Asia Pacific Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบนเดอร์ เอเชียแปซิฟิก จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227281
Employer Ref. BGM-16-1
Intensive technical training in Thailand and abroad,
- Technical sales support
- Installation and commissioning support
- Training and consulting of customers
- Calibration of Bender devices
- Fault diagnostics, maintenance and repair
- Computer based preparation and follow-up of
- Project related international travel required
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in above mentioned range of
duties are a plus (fresh graduates also welcome)
- Knowledge of IT/TN/TT systems is a plus
- Experience with network topologies, TCP/IP,
MODBUS, Profibus, RS485 is a plus
- Practical level of written and spoken English
communication is a must
- Additional languages like German, Khmer, or Bahasa
Indonesia are a plus
- Thai national only
You will find information on this position at:
Our Head of Bender Asia Pacific, Mr. Zerbe, will be glad to answer any of your questions.
You can contact him at +66-2-9498146.
Interested? We look forward to your application via email.
Please add the reference number BGM-16-1 to your application and also state your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bender Asia Pacific Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบนเดอร์ เอเชียแปซิฟิก จำกัด
About Bender Asia Pacific Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบนเดอร์ เอเชียแปซิฟิก จำกัด
Worldwide, Bender is recognized as the leading expert, when it comes to electrical safety in power supply of industrial installations and the hospital environments. With 700 employees, more than 70 International Business Partners and Affiliate Companies, we aim to contribute to the success of our customers by offering creative solutions and a first-class service.
A vacancy exists for a Service Engineer based in Bang Khen, Bangkok, within our affiliate Bender Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. with immediate effect