SERVICE ENGINEER – INDIAN NATIONALITY / MAINTENANCE
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253995
Employer Ref. SEI1272211
Our client is a leading chemical company.
AMATA NAKORN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE – CHONBURI
SALARY: B/30,000 – 40,000/MONTHLY
The successful candidate will report directly to the Thai production manager and will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Conducting daily maintenance resource planning in accordance with the PM plan and troubleshooting priorities.
- Ensuring fast corrective and repair actions with the support of the team and corporate functions.
- Controlling maintenance costs, manpower capacity, maintenance schedules, machine reliability and breakdowns.
- Controlling all maintenance processes and ensuring compliance to customer, corporate and ISO standards.
- Coordinating the Continuous Improvement Process for all concerned processes and tasks associated with preventive maintenance.
- Controlling resource management within the Maintenance team.
- Requesting improvement actions and ideas from other departments within the Continuous Improvement Process.
- Preparing training plans which include external and corporate needs.
- Making technical decisions about compliance, reliability and the safety of all equipment and buildings.
- Assisting maintenance technicians and production staff with maintenance duties.
- Indian nationality, currently residing in Thailand.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a hands-on maintenance role from the chemical industry is preferred.
- Have 3 years’ experience in preventive maintenance/process engineering of metalworking and machine maintenance in an industrial company.
- Leadership skills with a team spirit, communicative and open minded.
- Self-driven and disciplined, accurate and consistent, service and customer oriented.
- Confident and a good command of English, able to communicate with international colleagues and computer literate.
Our client offers a benefits package including health insurance, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: SEI1272211
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Service Engineer - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.