Service Engineer (Instrument or measuring)
JAC Recruitment Eastern Seaboard
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258327
Employer Ref. EQ-33152
Position: Service Engineer (Instrument or measuring)
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Business Type: Trading - Measurement Tools
- Installation equipment or service at customer site
- Calibrate & Install the weighing Instrument.
- Maintenance & Support after sales service.
- Instrument Installation, Commissioning & Instrument Troubleshooting.
- Male or female, Age over 22 years old.
- Graduated from Instrument, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineer.
- If have machine service experience 2-3 years will be advantage.
- Can travel all eastern area.
- Have own car and driving license.
- Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
- Salary: 25,000 THB + Allowance
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail. JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
4/222, 5th Floor, Harbor Mall, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T. Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC Recruitment Eastern Seaboard
About JAC Recruitment Eastern Seaboard
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 038-491-556
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 038-491-556