Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd. or "IMIT" is the sole exporter of ISUZU D-Max, one of No.1 Pick Up Truck brand in Thailand, to more than 100 countries in the world. We fully reorganized and rename company's name from "Isuzu Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd." since July 1, 2011.
We're Joint Venture company between Isuzu Motors Limited ("ISUZU") who is the one of the leading truck company in the world and Mitsubishi Corporation ("MC") who is one of the largest trading company in Japan.
ISUZU Group holds 51% and MC Group holds 49% share of IMIT.
IMIT is expanding business all over the world on the stable and strong business foundation as we're one of the important consolidated subsidiary in ISUZU group.
"3S" is the core business of IMIT which contains Sales, Service and Spare Parts.
Sales Department is in charge of sales and marketing activities with more than 100 countries' distributors in the world and also supporting the export documents. To arrange the accurate export document is the most important for the smooth export process.
Spare Parts Department and Service Department is the new function and organization in charge of after sales process, IMIT is reinforcing these functions to fulfill D-Max world customer's satisfaction.
Administration Department owes the professional functions to support the basis of our export business activities.
This department is responsible for Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, General Affairs, Legal and Audit.
Business Planning Department is in charge of Sales Planning and Promotion, and also supports logistics for exports.
IMIT is looking for proactive and energetic people who have the spirit to lead this growing organization. We are waiting for your challenge.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001227568
Job Responsibilities :
- Collect field quality information of Isuzu product to further analyze the problems
- Analyze and assist on technical problem of Isuzu model for after-sales process to specific overseas market (i.e. oversea distributor or dealer)
- Process all necessary document (invoice, warranty document etc.) in order to solve the problems
- Make technical summary report, update information of technical problem and present /explain the report to distributor or dealer for customer satisfaction
- Male, Bachelor's degree in Engineer (Automotive, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering are preferable.)
- 2-3 years experience with Automotive firm will be advantage
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken (approximately equivalent to TOEIC 650)
- Good at communication and interpersonal skill is required
- Good at computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Possess car driving license
- Evidence of military exemption required
- Not previously applied for a job with us
Working Day and Holiday:
- Regular Working Time : 08.30 - 17.00
- Monday - Friday
Welfare And Benefits:
- Medical Care
- Group Insurance
- Commuting allowance
- TOEIC/TOEFL allowance
- Bonus (Twice a year)
- Provident Fund
- Business Trip Allowance
If you're interested, please send your resume in English only, recent photo, copy of transcript and expected salary to
Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
1010 Shinawatra Tower III, 24th - 25th Floor,
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Tel. 02-966-2626 Ext. 3279