Service Engineer (Bangkok)
Canon Marketing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224921
- Installs products and instructs the customer's operators.
- Provides preventive maintenance to ensure products perform optimal efficiency.
- Identifies problems and completes on-site repairs including tests.
- Escalates unresolved problems according to predefined service procedures.
- Participates in keeping a positive relation with the customer.
- Manages tools and time in an efficient way.
- Maintains a sufficient inventory of parts and materials for on-site service.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Male or Female
- Technical educational background (preferably in Electrical-mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering, or Factory Automation / PLC or related fields).
- Minimum 2 years experience in field Service Engineer
- Fresh new graduated are welcome
- Good personality and outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
- Must be able to work in a multi cultural environment.
- Good skills of computer (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Canon Marketing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Canon Marketing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CANON MARKETING (THAILAND) LTD.We are currently opening great opportunities for individuals who want to advance in their careers. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Canon, join us now and achieve a successful future.