Service Engineer (Rayong) - (Huaykwang PIDSTH)
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219982
Position: Service Engineer
Work Location: Service Welding Office, Bowin branch, Eastern seaboard Industrial Estate
- Male, age 22-25 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- New graduated are welcome
- working experience of job related 1-2 years
- Good command in English with business level
- Computer literacy (MS office)
- Willing to travel to support customer on-site
- Abel to work at head office in Bangkok (Huaykwang) for training job around 1 year and then move to work at Bowin Rayong Province
- Have own car and driving license is more advantage
- Service to customer (Machine installation, repair, inspection and other at customer site)
- Engineering support related to welding machine
- Trainer and advise technical information to customer
- Aggressive mind for customer support
- High level sense of responsibility for service
Product: Welding Robot Machine
** Please apply with your English resume, Photo attached and Transcript through this website or email **
Thailand Recruitment Center
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
8th Fl., Q. House Ploenjit Building, Pathumwan, Bangkok
Tel: 02-649-0888 ext.771,770
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd. as Panasonic Thailand Country Headquarter provides common platform services for 20 Panasonic companies in Thailand in both sales and manufacturing line of business for almost 50 years. The global brand "Panasonic" indicates that we are one of the world largest manufacturers and distributors of Electrical & IT products driving the world. Now we are opening career opportunities in many challenging areas and eagerly awaiting any qualified and energetic candidates who have strong intention to join and share experience in the electronic industry. Our professional teams as below companies wait for you to be our part.