jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001218025
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. Our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life.
We have been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for over 50 years. Today, more than 6,000 employees at over 90 locations worldwide are working towards this challenge.
The function of the Service Engineer is to perform installations and after sales service, inspection, repair and maintenance of BioSpin group's products including NMR, EPR, CMR, PCI. This position documents all job activities through written reports and is responsible for related service inventory.
Installation of NMR, EPR and CMR spectrometer systems, accessories, etc.
- Installations involve verifying lab facility pre-installation documentation is complete, setting up instruments, meeting factory specifications, running performance verification, familiarizing/train customers for basic operation of equipment, securing customer's acceptance of installation and sign-off on repair.
- Provide after sales service support to NMR customers, including fixing spectrometer hardware and software problems.
- Provide information and reports to Senior Service Engineer (or Service Manager).
- Analyze malfunctioning NMR, EPR and CMR equipment and determine corrective action. Replace faculty components and make necessary adjustments and alignments.
- Perform preventive maintenance according to written PM procedures.
- Prepare and submit reports covering all job activities with accuracy and detail.
- Participate in on-the-job training of field service personnel when required.
- Suggest methods to offer improvement to equipment performance and functionality.
- Between assignments, be available during normal working hours for immediate response to reassignment and telephone support
- Remain in contact with assigned customers to ensure that there are no unreported problems.
- Promote and maintain service products (e.g service contracts) in assigned region.
- Keep up-to-date on new product and product changes within his/her required sphere of activity to increase own capabilities and skills.
- Conduct all field assignments according to service department procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Senior Service Engineer (or Service Manager).
- Thai national
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electronics, Electrical or related field. Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
- Good command in computer skill. Familiar with Windows operating system (Linux is an advantage).
- Strong in mathematics and logical skills
- Possess good team work
- Willing to take frequent service trips (domestic and abroad)
- Possess good customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.