Service Delivery Management - CRM Solution
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253934
- Define project scope and budget based on objectives given by project owner or executive
- Plan and manage project in terms of timing, deliverables, budget, and risks
- Constantly monitor and report on project progress to all stakeholders
- Lead and organize cross-functional team to deliver end results on regular basis
- Mange and solve project issues, changes, and interventions to achieve project outcomes., as well as escalate issues to Steering Committee and/or Management when necessary
- Ensure quality of project deliverables throughout project life cycle
- Coaching more junior project manager or less experience colleagues in project management methodology and practice
- Take part in the evolution / improvement / training of project management methodology at TMB
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Communicating across organizational boundaries – from working teams through to senior managements
- 3rd party management responsibilities
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Working with the business and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
- Ability to follow solution/technology (HW, SW, etc) best practices as defined by the Managed CRM Services management
- Bachelor's degree or Master Degree in IT or MIS or other related fields.
- At least 5 years experience in the CRM or Salesforce Management project.
- Knowledge of banking products or Banking Industry would be advantages.
- Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen
- Collaborating with business users and Building a personal relationship
- Good command of English skill
Interested candidate please apply online at TMB website : https://career.tmbbank.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.