Clarity IT is a successful IT Service and Solutions company, Bangkok based, and experiencing year-on-year growth. Based on over a decade of direct experience working with organizations of all sizes we provide IT services and solutions to businesses to improve their business effectiveness. Our qualified and experienced staff are familiar with IT requirements for International and local businesses. Our services include IT Outsourcing, IT Maintenance, IT Staffing, Sales, Networking, Projects, Web and e-commerce, Programming etc. (more details at www.clarity.co.th)
We are looking for people who have a passion for technology, want to succeed, can be part of a team and enjoy a challenge. We want you to work creatively, join in our excitement and grow with us. Our satisfaction comes from doing work that meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations and seeing happy users and hearing positive feedback.
Service Co-ordinator/ Helpdesk Co-ordinator
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001197115
- Be the Single Point of Contact for user support requests from our customers;
- Work with and Manage our local and overseas partners;
- Co-ordinate and help internal dispatch team;
- Efficiently and effectively handle Incidents, Service Requests and Complaints;
- Communicate with Users on the Status of their Requests for Services;
- Follow up on User Requests with internal team and partners, including escalation to other parties;
- Monthly Reporting. Job Reporting.
- Providing timely information to the customer regarding progress on demands, Planned Downtime and Changes in IT Services.
- First Line Resolution (for basic Technical problems – training provided if)
- Good English skills (need to be able to talk to overseas parties over the phone).
- Friendly personality. Easy to get on well with others. Service mind.
- Can priorities work and at times multi-task.
- Interested in IT.
- Use our internal web based system for incident logging, tracking and reporting.
- Experience with Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
Looking forward to awesome people joining our team.. :)