11Street (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Established in Korea since 2008, 11street is now one of the top global e-commerce marketplace providers with 400,000 sellers serving over 30 million consumers worldwide with annual gross merchandise value of USD 7 billion/year. The company’s aim is to build a fun and interactive online shopping website where everyone can buy and sell in an open-yet-trusted environment.
11street also has a presence in Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia, respectively, Thailand will be the next. The key differentiator of 11street are the experiences and know-hows that the company has gained through its more than 10 years of global e-commerce ventures and in Korea. 11street is inviting excellent fresh graduates or experienced to explore the opportunity as Assistant Category Manager. If you are passionate in delivering the best customer experience just like we do and enjoy working in a competitive and fun environment, then our company will be the right fit for you. We will be waiting for you, and let’s enjoy.
For more information, please visit our website,
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001243783
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the operational availability of servers and services.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and correct any problems encountered in the installation and subsequent use of any hardware or software.
- Provides the support to the development team.
- Support all aspects of network services management to include performance management, account management, security management and fault management.
- Ability to build & manage Data & Analytic infrastructure on AWS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.
- 5-10 Years of experiences in infrastructure, servers and related fields.
- Extensive experience of AWS.
- Extensive experience of Linux Server Management.
- Understanding Linux Operating System.
- Understanding development process and co-working harmoniously.
- Experience in AWS system.
- Experience in Linux Server Management.
- Experience in management of infrastructure and server.
- Proficiency in English.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves via "Apply Now" or contact
Contact person: K. Malika
Contact no.: 02-033-0172
689 Bhiraj Tower at Emquartier,
34th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongton,Vadhana,Bangkok 10110