Kom Chad Luek Media Co., Ltd.
SEO Specialist 3 position
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001338538
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- Collaborate with marketing partners to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Manage paid search campaigns across multiple engines, ensure that campaigns are completed as scheduled and meet or exceed all client goals
- Conduct keyword research with CPC estimates and develop quality keyword portfolio
- Ongoing ad testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, etc.
- Utilize bid management tools to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Implement display media campaign buys such as Facebook PPC, ad networks, Google Content network, etc.
- Analyze and report click rates, conversion, ad expenses and overall campaign performance to make data driven decisions and constantly improve ad effectiveness and maximize ROI
- Create monthly Google AdWords and PPC Reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with recommendations for improvements
- Build on understanding of industry through continuous research on trends, have an in-depth understanding of each paid search engine, its functionality, and strategies for successful campaigns
- Various other duties as assigned
- Report to the SEO team Lead and regional SEO team
- At least 2 years’ experience as an SEO specialist in a well-known startup or within the travelling industry
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Being fully fluent in English is mandatory
- Expert in Google Adwords
- Easy going personality, people person with great communication skills
- Outstanding understanding of Back links management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of HTML coding