We are one of the fastest growing online travel companies in South East Asia, utilizing technological innovation to offer the best value to our customers. Our service is designed to simplify the booking process allowing customers to quickly access thousands of travel destinations around the globe. Our goal is to attract talented, motivated individuals who want to reshape an industry and make a difference to millions of users.
SEO Content Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225574
The content writer is responsible for producing content both the creative and descriptive writing. Candidate will be working closely with marketing team to expand the content library for Traveloka’s marketing effort and ensure the right consistency and quality of content.
- Be a copy writer for descriptive and creative writings.
- Write and edit articles in Thai. The articles include geo-location pages for different destination
- Write creative/advertorial contents for postings on various online blogs, news, and media sites.
- Moderate content for the right consistency and tone for all pieces of writing
- Coordinate with freelance writers and content edition
- Translate English content to Thai content.
- Work closely with local marketing team.
- Speaking/Writing proficiency in Thai
- Basic English reading and writing. Good English skill is a plus
- Pass content editor test, designed to measure candidate’s writing skillsand that the candidate has the creativity to adjust the tones and styles to suit different requirements as instructed
- Professional experience writing. Proven track of writing experience. Owning a blog is a plus.
- Content management system / HTML / SEO experience (is a plus)
>>> Benefits <<<
- Dental insurance
- Medical Insurance OPD/IPD
- Life insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Leave starts 15 days
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Overseas Training
- Personal Traveling Budget (When booking via Traveloka.com)
We offer successful applicants an attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send a full detailed resume with current & expected salary return to us.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All information provided by applicant will be treated in strictly confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
For you are interested, please kindly send your resume via APPLY NOW
TVLK Services Co.,Ltd.
10/189 The Trendy Building room 2504 25th Floor, Sukhumvit Soi 13 (Saeng Chan),
Khlongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110