SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256412
Employer Ref. 535DB
Our client is a fast expanding listed property developer in Thailand. Their main business focus is condominium and housing estate development. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to join their team in the position of SVP – Condo and Housing.
Salary: 150,000 - 200,000 Baht/month
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive business plan and sales and marketing plans.
- Analysing the company’s competition and market potential on a regular basis.
- Working closely with Board of Directors to develop strategies in line with corporate and command goals.
- Handling responsibility for operations management, including administration, team supervision, solution development and ad-hoc issue resolution.
- Presenting clear and timely report to the company’s executive team for consideration; following up on executive team concerns and researching issues in a timely and effective fashion.
- Establishing systems and procedures to keep members of the executive team informed about the business status, needs, activities and profitability.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Planning for ongoing sales operational needs, including technology, facilities and equipment.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities in line with corporate objectives and command goals.
- Managing the A&P (Anterior & Posterior) Accruals for Brand Building and product development.
- Preparing all budgets, financial and sales projections.
- Managing budgets and profits/losses to meet agreed targets.
- Driving volume and revenue growth to meet or exceed agreed sales targets.
- Managing overhead expenditures to budget levels to ensure net earnings targets are met.
- Performing in-depth financial analyses and promptly addressing profitability and financial issues.
- Planning, implementing, managing and supervising transparent avenues to engage outsourced venders.
- Overseeing the hiring and development of sales organization appropriate for the company’s size.
- Establishing compensation, training and sales incentive programs.
- Managing and developing a workforce to increase the effectiveness and efficiency.
- Age between 38 to 45 years old.
- Bachelor or higher degree in business/marketing or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at senior managerial position in real estate industry.
- Strong leadership with very good people skills.
- Proven track record in business development will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.