Senior UX Designer
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336962
What we are looking for:
- A senior user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
- You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Able to work well without supervision.
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English.
The Senior UX Designer is responsible for:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check-up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership, sports activities
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.