Senior Underwriter - Fire
Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213832
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
- Provides underwriting technical support to all Marketing Departments (including Branches)
- Underwrites new and renewal simple direct accounts in accordance with Underwriting Guidelines and Underwriting authority delegated.
- Issues policies based on quotation slips / drafts approved by underwriters in accordance with Fire Underwrite section’s procedures.
- Signs policies in accordance with the Signing Authority delegated.
- Monitors and Controls underwriting and policy issuing process for specific class of insurance delegated to Marketing Departments, to ensure proper procedures are adhered.
- Creating or compiling data or statistics or reports for use within section such as Renewal Notices and Renewal Suggestion Listing, as requested by Superiors.
- Assists in filing procedures per Underwriting Department’s Filing Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Statistic, Insurance or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in related fields.
- Experience in insurance business underwriting would be preferable.
- Good command in English and computer literacy in MS Office.
Human Resources Department
TOKIO MARINE INSURANCE (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
40TH Floor, Empire Tower Building
1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel. 02-686-8888 ext. 1904, 1914 Fax. 02-686-8601-2
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) PCL. has been recognized as the first class insurer in Thai market under business collaboration with Tokio Marine Group, the oldest with strong financial non-life insurance company in Japan. Tokio Marine also has been rated highest among Japanese Financial Institutions by international rating agencies such as Standard & Poor's(AA) and Moody's (Aa2) and A.M. Best (A++).
Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) PCL. has gained full support in every field of operation and technique from Japan which has resulted in stronger financial stability and higher performance. The company aims to provide various products with first class service to the esteemed customers. As our corporate philosophy “peace of mind and safety”, we adhered to be trusted, be considerate, be the only one and be responsible for Thai society in all activities for being the Most Trusted Insurance Company in Thailand.