Senior Treasury Officer
NokScoot Airlines Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257727
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily cash balances
- Prepare forecast and report cash flow/cash on hand to management regularly for payment planning with Finance Operation division
- Assist in coordination with financial institutions to secure external source of fund and coordinate with financial analysis department in order to control leverage ratio
- Assist funding project with coordinated drawdown timeline and repayment plans, and interest rates monitoring
- Maintain pleasant relationship with financial institutions and fund providers
- Assist in monitor and identify financial risk exposure and coordinate with counterparties to execute appropriate risk management derivatives
- Assist bank account opening
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Fluent written, spoken and reading capability in English and Thai.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and meet regular tight deadlines.
- Dynamic and ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Strong team oriented, and capability to work in a collaborative manner with both internal departments as well as external service providers.
- Proficient in MS Office Application
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NokScoot Airlines Company Limited
About NokScoot Airlines Company Limited
Launched in 2014, NokScoot is the joint venture between Singaporean budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air.
NokScoot isn’t just like any other run-of-the-mill low-cost carriers – we don’t just provide low travel fares, we also provide an enjoyable flying experience. So our passengers never have to compromise on their experience when they are travelling with us.
NokScoot puts the fun back into budget travel and NokScoot gets our passengers to wherever they want to, in the way that they want to. And because they get to choose and customise their own travel experience, our passengers don’t just fly. They fly awesome.
Are you different enough to join us?