Senior Treasury Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001239007
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports financial planning by forecasting cash.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities