Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212308
Join the winning team and one of the fastest growing Animal Vaccine & Pharmaceutical Company in Thailand!!
Our client is the fourth largest company in the global animal health market.From pharmaceutical drugs and biological vaccines to wellness products, we have a strong history, worldwide footprint, and recognized expertise for a large range of species and animal health issues.To serve our expanding business we are URGENTLY looking for energetic and dynamic candidates for the position.
The Senior Treasurer is responsible for daily cash flow and monthly cash forecast, forex rate position management and bank authorizations management. He/She ensures that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements.
He/She is the main contact point for banks interactions and maintains a system of policies that imposes an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Confirm, receive and record payments from local distributor/customers and monitor in A/R aging.
- Monitor daily cashflow and prepare monthly & yearly cash forecast.
- Prepare treasury report, FxNet report and Inter-company (ICS).
- Analyze bank reconciliation and bank movements.
- Deal & negotiate with banks for forex rates.
- Manage petty cash transactions & deposit cheques and cash.
- Prepare cheques and print Withholding tax form.
- Manage payments done through electronic banking service to employees and suppliers.
- Prepare express payment for custom duty, overseas suppliers payments and DB direct payment to local suppliers.
- Calculate and Reconcile Interest Expenses (Overdraft, Saving and Promissory note) with banks
- Responsible for Bank Authorization signature update
- Contact point for banks on any matter eg. Cheque, L/G
- Perform any other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by General Account Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting or related field.
- More than 5 years experience in financial and / or accounting aspect.
- Good English language level
- Organizing skills
- Good financial and accounting analysis
- Good computer software programs, i.e. MS word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer attractive remuneration & welfare, intensive training and career advancement local and abroad to the qualified candidates.
To apply, please submit your detailed CV and a recent photo via
Human Resources Department
sanofi-aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
87/2 CRC Tower 24th Floor All Seasons Place
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
About Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd