Senior training planner/Trainer
Bridgestone Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214682
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
- Identify and assess current & future functional training needs.
- Draw/design an overall functional training & development plan.
- Develop learning objectives, design training courses & development training materials.
- Organize and conduct effective training & development programs within budget and time frame.
- Follow up, monitor & evaluate training program effectiveness.
- Age 30-36 years old.
- Degree in HR development or related field.
- Excellent communications (interpersonal & presentation) skills & self-learning attitude.
- Proficiency in MS. Office especially in PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Good command in English.
- Experience in training field including begin trainer as least 5 years. Sales/retail experiences particularly in automotive business will be highly advantage.
- Able to plan, manage and be well-organized for administrative & training processes.
- Office-based but occasional travel by self-driving required (Able to go upcountry from times to times).
Qualified candidates, please send your full resume, recent photograph copy of transcript and ID card to :
Bridgestone Sales (Thailand ) Co., Ltd
16 th Fl., Abdulrahim Place, 990 Rama IV Rd.,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Tel : 0-2636-1505-32 Ext. 3332 - 3335
Website : www.bridgestone.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bridgestone Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd
About Bridgestone Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Bridgestone Sales (Thailand ) Co., Ltd. A leading distributor and importer of tyres, Requires energetic candidates for the following position :