Senior Trade Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211012
Employer Ref. 1022690/001
A top-tier international bank is recruiting a Senior Trade Manager in Bangkok to join its team. In this Senior Trade Manager job, you will be responsible for increasing trade revenues and profitability.
About the Senior Trade Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Senior Trade Manager to increase Trade revenues and to develop new Trade products.
- Contemplate a comprehensive business plan to increase trade revenues while maintaining profitability and minimising risk and provide regular monitoring reports
- Strengthen the position of the bank by increasing wallet share/originate new type of business with existing client portfolio
- Represent and promote the Trade Centre in a designated territory and develop trade business opportunities and services for the bank
- Actively market/contribute to market targeted trade prospects
- Develop new trade products including the Supply Chain Management Solution
- Work closely with the Relationship Managers and regional team in executing trade transaction as well as working extensively with other Trade Centres around the globe
- Direct contribution to the bank's Operation Permanent Control Framework
- Other adhoc tasks as assigned by the Head of department
To succeed in this role, you will need 5-7 years of relevant experience related to trade finance.
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking or related
- Worked at an international bank is a plus but not mandatory
- Good knowledge in trade finance products and banking business
- Logical thinking
- Good communication skills (Both Thai and English)
- Good relationship management and interpersonal skills
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Trade Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.