Senior Technical Support - Oracle Retail (or any similar tool)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211386
- Thai National preferred -
- Primary contact for customer interaction across the globe and develop strong client relationships. The purpose would be to enhance the support service quality, get more business and identify the areas were the client needs value added service.
- Will lead a team who supports Oracle Retail module and mentoring the team on support process familiarization, technical and functional knowledge transfer of ORetail modules with the team, coordinating towards defect prevention activity and disaster recovery plan.
- Take part in recruitment activities in Thailand by supporting the recruitment team in technical evaluation.
- Provide detail analysis of ORetail module issues encountered in batch and application and provide suggestions for fixing the same.
- Manage and coordinate project resources and schedule.
- Provide design changes/suggestions for permanent fixes in ORetail batch modules.
- Mentor new team members both functionally and technically and guide them about the business processes involved in on Oracle Retail projects.
- Provide L3 support which includes fixing of high priority issues impacting the business.
- Follow-up with Oracle on SR raised with regards to ORetail base code issues.
- Experience in Oracle Retail support services for a minimum of 4 years and overall 8+ years of IT experience **
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution **
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent people management skills ***
- Must have played the role of a leader and a facilitator **
- Ability to transform abstract ideas into concrete and actionable artifacts *
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions *
- Must have managed summary level project tasks **
- Participate in several process mappings *
- Handle several extensive process study, arrange several analysis study and successfully completed the process mappings *
- Provide multiple levels of support in more than four modules of Oracle Retail modules ***
- Exposure in facilitating project communication, project decision making, project issue resolution, and project risk management **
- Maintain the transactions in the Oracle database *
- Manage scope, timelines and resources **
- Implement 24x7 batch monitoring support and recovery for various clients ***
- Knowledge transition on batch monitoring activities to the newly joined team members *
- Facilitate onsite - offshore training programs and coordinates with the technical/functional experts for the training programs **
- Fluent in English ***
- Should be willing to work in shifts ***
- Experience leading teams will be an added advantage
Interested applicants should submit their latest resume and all relevant qualifications via JobsDB.