SENIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER (2 POSITIONS)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253442
Employer Ref. 655DB
PRTR Technical recruitment is looking for 2 senior system engineers, interested in supporting the infrastructure and offering Support to this international company.
The right candidate will have experience in networking, system and application Software. They client is currently expanding and their business in need of network engineers to expand their business and the IT strategy.
- Support the Management of the network infrastructure.
- Configuring and trouble-shooting the Windows Server, network infrastructure within some of these technologies: CISCO, Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange.
- Experience of VMware also important.
- Experience in managing multiple projects for this advanced data and health related organization.
- Be self-managed and motivated. Be able to work under pressure and time limited.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering or related field.
- At least 2-5 year experience of working in a network environment configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting Cisco switches, firewalls and hardware devices.
- Good Speaking English skills required.
The company is in a competitive market. You will also receive training to enhance your career. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and experience, summit your CV and we will reach you.
Location: Silom. Bangkok
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.