Senior System Engineer (M/F)
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242720
WELCOME! FRESH GRADUATED
As part of the Network & Infrastructure Department, the Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible of the management and maintenance of Linux/Windows server, Active Directory, VMware Infrastructure, Web servers and Network infrastructure.
Job Responsibilities :
- Providing technical support and advice to the IT team in other locations.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Windows & Linux infrastructure solutions that support business critical applications in a large scale environment
- Conduct security reviews of information systems to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Analyzing, researching and evaluating new technology, software and recommending new developments that will enhance services.
- Experience with large scale environments that support mission critical services
- 0-5 years experience in the IT infrastructure field.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or Related fields.
- Experience with the Linux OS
- Knowledge of server technologies (VMWare, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, PostgreSQL) is advantage
- Able to work independently for significant periods of time
- Good communication skill both Thai and English.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check-up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership, sports activities
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV by click "APPLY NOW"
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.