Senior System Analyst / Jr.Project Leader Position
MFEC Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235602
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate
stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
• Establish project schedule, clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
•Track progress and review project tasks to make certain
deadlines are met appropriately.
• Assess and mitigate project risks and concerns to keep projects on track and in line with the budget.
• Conduct weekly status meetings / steering meeting with all clients, keeping the customer’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, IT Management, MIS, or related fieldsResponsible for the overall success of the project
- At least 3 years experience in software industry and at least 2 years in project management with familiar in Banking, Finance and Telco application
- Interested applicants please click 'Apply' or submit your updated resume specifying your GPA, present and expected salary together with copy of transcripts, identification card, house registration certificate, and a recent photograph, certificate (if any) to : https://career.mfec.co.th
MFEC Public Company Limited
Branch : 333 LPN Building, 21 st Floor,
Soi Choeipoung, Vibhavadee Rd.,
Chatujak , Bangkok, 10900 THAILAND
Tel : +66 (0) 2664-5999 ext. 5517
Fax: +66 (0) 2278-9278 ext. 2019
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MFEC Public Co., Ltd.
About MFEC Public Co., Ltd.
MFEC Public Company Limited (MFEC) MFEC Public Company Limited is a leading IT Services company in Thailand. Established in 1997, its founding was based on bridging the paradigm of Enterprise Computing and the new wave of the Net Economy. With two offices in Thailand including a world-class development center, and a workforce of over 600 passionate members, we serve over 100 large enterprise clients providing IT Infrastructure Services, Business Solutions, Outsourcing, Engineering and Mobile Content Services to Telecom, Finance, Manufacturing, Education and Public Sector Enterprises in Thailand and abroad.
For more information on MFEC, visit www.mfec.co.th