Senior Supply Chain Engineer -90,000 THB
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242669
- Coordinate risk elimination actions with buyers, logistics, and analysts.
- Audit the capacity and quality of contracted suppliers.
- Compile and disseminate corrective action lists to the appropriate teams.
- Perform audits for new suppliers to assess manufacturing activities and logistics.
- Present evaluation reports from audits to the management team.
- Develop milestones and objectives for projects.
- Outline steps for the standardization of processes.
- Analyze supply chain, bottle necks, slack time, durability, repeatability, and other metrics.
- Work with software developer to create, test, and analyze customized software solutions.
- Vendor management – sourcing of reliable vendors, price negotiation, delivery and quality
- Manage daily operations to achieve on-time-in full delivery
- Degree in Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
- 5-7 years experience in Supply Chain Management
- Familiarity with quality engineering methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma).
- Strong knowledge of quality standards, production guidelines, business process, and document management.
- Result oriented, accurate, and open-minded.
- Technically sound coupled with experience in sourcing, negotiation and cost control
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Group
About Manpower Group
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.