Senior Staff of Machinery System Development (Electrical) (Urgent)
Bridgestone Asia Pacific Technical Center Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224871
To support activities and plan investment strategy to keep the high competitiveness and improvement for tire production of Bridgestone’s plants which are located in Asia Pacific region
- Roll-out tire production machines which are designed by technical center in Japan to all plants in Asia Pacific
- Study investment efficiency based on the strategy
- Coordinate to technical center in Japan and all plants in Asia Pacific about machines’ specifications
- Study, check and confirm machines’ specification details to match with requirement
- Support installation and starting up at site
- Confirm efficiency of investment by summarize and make report
- 2. Mid-Term plan of investment
- Plan strategic, improvement of investment
- Investigate investment efficiency, summarize data and make report
- Support plant in emergency cases at site
Specific Knowledge and experience:
- Basic knowledge of Mechatronics Engineering, automation equipment or Academic level of knowledge of Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Electrical; Hardware, PLC, HMI, Servo Control and Safety Devices (Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley)
- Knowledge or experience of high voltage equipment, instrument, and invertors.
- Experience of design, Installation and start up automatic production system / equipment using AC servomotors or Vector control inviters utilizing.
- Experience of renewal discontinue / obsolete PLC system.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female
- Age between 25-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical of Engineering or related fields
- High proficiency in English (TOEIC score: over 700)
- At least 3 years working experience in production industry
- Experience in rubber company is preferable
- Positive attitude to a variety of daily tasks in attention to in-total optimal result/performance
- Good collaborative, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in creating and manufacturing
- Perseverance and consistency with target issues to be solved
- Be able for travelling abroad as business trip around Asia Pacific countries
- Loyalty and determination for long-term commitment
Working Location: Bridgestone Asia Pacific Technical Center Co., Ltd. No. 113, Moo 18, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani Province, Thailand
For interested candidate, please submit your CV in ENGLISH, stating present and expected salary together with recent photo by click "Apply Now" Tel. 02-016-1200. All applications would be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bridgestone Asia Pacific Technical Center Co., Ltd.
About Bridgestone Asia Pacific Technical Center Co., Ltd.
As the number one of the world’s leading tires business, Bridgestone Group is heading to enhance the tire business with higher quality management, better production technology, innovative technology development and absolute procurement to serve our superior tires products to customer as our mission, Serving Society with Superior Quality. Hence, we have agreed to establish Bridgestone Asia Pacific Technical Center Co., Ltd. in Thailand to enhance and support the technical function within Asia Pacific region.
Now, we are looking for many qualified candidates who are prompt for better growth and challenging in career path.
For more information about Bridgestone, please visit our website www.bridgestone.com.