* Primary Job Category
* Job Role Partner Facing
* Job Description The Analytics Channel Sales Rep will be responsible for selling IBM offerings through the channel partners. You will also establish, develop, maintain and manage relationships with named Business Partner Clients.
* Develop and drives large deals with business partners and increase software footprint in key accounts in cross Industry.
* Develop and execute territory plan for Analytics Brand / Industry to achieve revenue objective and growth.
* Has in-depth sales, business and professional skills to work with any level of Business Partners and customer management. Provides input to sales objectives and strategies for SWG (business unit).
* Build and develop a vibrant Channel network across (location)
* Execute to the IBM/Partner business plan and growth model
* Implement IBM channel partner strategy, meet sales targets and ensure customer satisfaction consistent with company policy and goals
* Be responsible for overall partner achievement
* Be responsible for overall BP pipeline coverage.
* Lead IBM key account planning sessions / deal clinics
* Analyze channel ecosystem in terms of current business obstacles, identifying opportunities and scoping potential MFT opportunities
* Work with Direct Sales & Tech Sales to build an aligned channel objective
* Resolve channel issues & problems, alert others as needed
* You will need in-depth sales, business and professional skills to work with any level of channel management. With a perspective beyond the assigned territory, you will provide input to sales objectives and strategies for building an effective channel.
* You will use your effective communication skills as you engage team members to define approaches and goals, especially as they relate to the Route-To-Market approach, Solution positioning, or defining sales action plans.
* You will facilitate teams, where members represent a diverse set of business interests or objectives.
* You will develop business and sales strategies for communicating new developments or announcements in the channel to client teams, members of other specialty teams, IBM Business Partners and to the customer within the assigned territory. Further, you will need to negotiate effectively with multiple levels of channel management, resulting in successful closing of the sale.
* Creative problem solving capabilities will be required as you actively understand & identify market trend and build channel strategy in anticipation of major business opportunities. You will execute the Business Partner on-boarding Framework of Identification, Qualification, Enablement, Certification, Lead Generation & Sales Engagement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 5 years experience in Sales or Channels Sales or sales consultancy related to SW solutions
* At least 5 years experience in in Sales or Product or Program Marketing for SW solutions
* At least 5 years experience in one or all of the listed Industries: [FSS, Telco, Retail, Govt]
* At least 5 years experience in Industry Frameworks Marketing
* English: Fluent
* Brand Info Mgmt
* Product Line Information Management Portfolio
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Fluent in English and Thai