Senior Software Project Manager
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227890
Employer Ref. update
The role of Software Project Manager is of crucial importance to our to Allianz Offshore Development Centre, Asia Pacific zone. The holder of this key role is responsible for providing a high level interface between our international clients, business leaders, and the team leaders on the ground responsible for delivering complex web based solutions. As such excellent communication and presentation skills in the English Language is a must, as is a solid track record in project management.
Suitable candidates should have a background in software development to enable effective management, however the chosen candidate will be more focused on higher level management than technical implementation.
- Be the first point of contact for international Business Units.
- Be 100% accountable for ALL aspects of multiple projects including delivery and scheduling, quality, customer management and financial performance
- Monitor project status and report to management teams and business units.
- Be responsible for contract and quotation negotiations.
- Liaise with Technical Leads ensuring appropriate resources are available for the allocated projects.
- Lead business meetings with the business units, the clients and other key stakeholders
- Provide smooth communication with international customers, project members and the other key stakeholders
- Mentor Project Analysts, identifying talent and identifying training needs and provide succession planning
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 5-10 years in IT industry. 5 years + as project manager, experience in Agile project management is an advantage
- Experienced in development projects involving Web Services/Application with Java or .NET technologies
- Excellent customer management skills
- Commercial and financial management experience
- Good presentation and project management skills and proven track record in IT related project delivery
- International business experience
- Western educated would be an advantage.
- Well organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a multicultural environment
- The ability to challenge decisions and negotiate
- Fluent in written and spoken English are essential
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications,
please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.