SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (ORACLE / SQL)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255849
Employer Ref. 655DB
PRTR technical is looking for a senior software engineer, who will be interested in working in one of the fastest growing industries in Thailand: Logistics. Our client is looking for someone who would be interested in working with challenging projects and move the company and industry forward.
Our client is a leading logistic provider and technology improvements present an opportunity and also a challenge. The company is looking to expand their business and looking for an energetic and self-motivated engineer to drive the change.
- Design and develop application to solve business solution and customer requirements with the support of the IT Director.
- Develop, Document, Implement and Support different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Program with Multi-Platform such as windows application, Web Application and Web Service.
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies including C#, ASP .NET, Visual Studio 2008, 2013.
- Experience and Knowledge in Database Design and Programming with Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of Oracle D2k Forms/Reports would be an advantage.
- Good command in English.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly.
Interested applicants are invited to Apply Now, interviews will be in Mid-December. Please demonstrate clearly on your CV regarding projects and programs you have used in the past.
Please also specify your current salary and expectation and submit in Word Doc form.
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.