Round Two Solutions Co., Ltd.
Round 2 Solutions is a consulting company specializing in helping clients to prepare, implement, adopt, and sustain IT solutions and business process in order to achieve targeted business goals.
The company offers services to clients with experienced team that has expertise in IT & Business strategy, Organization & Process design, IT platforms development, Data analytics, and Change Management.
Round 2 Solutions focuses its services in three areas which are Customer Relationship Management, Data Acquisition & Analytics, and Business Process Improvement.
Our team offers the expertise clients need in order to successfully implement IT solutions and reach targeted business results as well as maximize the usage of the solutions.
Visit us at: http://www.round2solutions.com/
Senior Software Architect
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248172
Design and lay down software architecture to help R2 to make good software design, easy to maintain and enable the software to be sustainable for long term software development.
This position has the following key areas where the key activities are distributed.
1. Design application structure / modules
a. Design applications user interface on mobile devices and Web applications
b. Coordinates with client, Business Analyst and application team to deliver application prototypes
c. Build/make graphic images to support the development d. Lead the composing of the application with UI
2. Application development
a. Overseeing application development from design, coding, and testing to ensure that the application is built according to the good design practices
b. Maintain source codes and ensure of the development and test environments readiness
3. Resource management
a. Manage and guild a team of developers
b. Develop resources capability
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or any relevant fields
- At least 4-5 years of experiences in application design and implementation for mobile (iOS, Android) and other Application platform
- Extracts client business needs and delivers existing and innovative solutions that improve our client’s business performance.
- Translate business requirements into architectural framework and design
- Document and review architectural documents with cross-functional teams Facilitate and lead architectural review sessions and technical discussions
- Research emerging trends and technologies
- Proactively identify and suggest architectural improvements in as-is Systems
- Familiar with iOS, Android and Web development frameworks
- Knowledge in full mobile application software management life-cycle
- Knowledge in Web Service implementation and system integration concepts
- Knowledge in technology including OOD and OOP with design pattern knowledge
- Knowledge in software design and database design
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with people with different backgrounds
- Strong Communication skills