Senior Server Programmer
Virtual Realms Co., Ltd./เวอร์ชวล เรล์มส์
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258494
We’re looking for exceptional server programming talent to kickstart our new Bangkok games development studio. You’ll initially be working on our flagship game Celtic Heroes supporting the UK studio, however as the Bangkok studio becomes established you’ll be working on developing innovative new MMO games for the Asian market and have the opportunity to become a leader within the business.
- Comfortable communicating in both written and spoken English
- 5+ years of commercial programming experience in C# and .NET
- Knowledge and experience configuring and maintaining Windows Servers
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and ability to maintain and optimise databases
- Ability to maintain and configure networks and computers
- Extensive experience working on client/server products
- Game development experience
- Experience with real time client/server networking code
- .Net experience
- Mobile game experience
- Enjoys playing MMO games
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Virtual Realms Co., Ltd./เวอร์ชวล เรล์มส์
About Virtual Realms Co., Ltd./เวอร์ชวล เรล์มส์
Virtual Realms is a new game development studio focused on creating genre defining, free to play massively multiplayer online games for mobile and tablets.
Our sister company, One Thumb Mobile in UK, pioneered the mobile MMO genre in 2011, launching their flagship game Celtic Heroes on iOS.
Since then Celtic Heroes has been constantly expanded and improved and today it is one of the highest grossing and most successful 3D MMORPGs in the App Store, with over 4 million downloads.
By joining Virtual Realms you now have the opportunity to work on an established market leading game and learn from one of the top teams in our industry whilst ultimately being a key part of developing innovative new MMO games for the Asian market.