Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238724
Employer Ref. rwanicha
- Focus on External Manufacturer / Third Party Manufacturer located in the Asia Pacific region
- Contribute in developing and deploy technology standards and its applications through assets and products
- Provides technical expertise to external manufacturing in ensuring product end to end life cycle management
- Provide expertise and resources to other technical operations platform upon request
- Act as a technical coordinator to external manufacturing group / SBS for technical scouting and due diligence for the current product portfolio / in-licensing
- Execute initiatives and projects related to network reconfiguration, major cost improvement programs, implementation of new capabilities and capacity
- Contribute to business planning strategies in partnership with ESI Regional Lead and translates business goals into project objectives
- Lead the technology transfer activity of drug products as per regional Guidelines & J&J Quality Standards according to approved budget and timeline
- Coach, mentor and provide developmental opportunities to staff, evaluates performance and initiates corrective actions when necessary
- University degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Pharmaceutical Engineering
- 8-12 years of experience in pharmaceutical development, scale up, technology transfer and /or manufacturing on oral dosage form and topical presentations in the region
- At least 2 years of experience in Third Party Technology Transfers and project management is desirable
- Fluent in English and with fluency in another major regional language desirable
HOW TO APPLY
If you possess what we are looking for, please logon to our careers website: www.careers.jnj.com. All applications must come through the portal (JJ Career website).
106 Moo 4 Latkrabang Industrial Estate,
Chalongkrung Road, Lamplatew,
Latkrabang, Bangkok 10520
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
About Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 250 companies located in 57 countries around the world. Our Family of Companies is organized into several business segments comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories; Consumer , Medical Devices & Diagnostics , and Pharmaceuticals.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.