We are one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference. It is our privilege to create medical technology that exceeds our customers’ expectations and improves peoples’ lives around the world. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. Stryker is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer. Stryker is inviting suitable candidates to join our team for the following position.
Senior / Sales Specialist, Reconstructive
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001214897
Main of the role:
This role is responsible to support the Commercial Manager by aligning to the leadership and direction for the Implant division in Thailand with Stryker International Franchise strategy, to support the growth objectives and provide levels of service and professionalism consistent with the company’s global standards.
This role is also responsible for the execution of sales strategies & plans assisting business partners in sales of Implant business in assigned product line taking into account both long-and-short term objectives in Thailand
- Manage & implement local sales tactics & execution per year in line with county objectives.
- Management of third party sales - agents to achieve sales targets
- Management of direct go to market plans
- Possible requirement to cover surgical cases when needed.
- Share findings on market trends (customer profile, credibility, competition and reputation in market), and identify market-specific needs, trends and opportunities for business growth
- Periodically prepare sales performance analyses in sales results, forecast, critical issues as needed
- Create & maintain relationships with key hospital stake holders including but not limited to:
- Maintain appropriate levels of company quality service
- Maintain a network of cooperative relationship with business partner(dealer) and customer
- Corporate policy, legislation and quality compliance to meet national and international standards.
- Appropriate risk and asset management across all areas of responsibility
- Uphold the Compliance Culture and philosophy of the Company by ensuring the business is kept abreast and aligned to the highest code of ethic not limited to ADVAMED.
- Support Commercial Manager in :
- implementing local marketing tactics & execution per year in line with county objectives.
- professionally execute product launches, obsolescence and recalls partnering with RAQA.
- management of HCP interactions ensuring compliance is adhered.
- training & education : Sales Agent
- ensuring that dealer reps are trained alongside Stryker staff
- ensuring that training records are kept & logged within the QMS
- provide feedback on local LSO training opportunities for junior surgeons
- Diploma/Degree in Business or biomedical
- 2-3 years medical device experience
- Knowledge of Implant products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Goals driven
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.