Senior Sales Manager: Retail Distribution Channel (F2F)
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254215
This position is to help grow Cigna Thailand business through retail distribution channels specifically Face-to-Face. By building strategic relationships with key business partners which are banking and Financial Industries to ensuring that our business directions and partner’s are delivered excellently in terms of sales growth as well as quality of sales. The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing all sales activities and managing the sales teams within area of responsibility. This person will manage relationships with other staff functions to ensure appropriate resources are available to support sales execution and also including below requirement:
- Grow Business through F2F, Retail Assurance, and any future potential within retail distribution area (F2F)
- Manage total P&L of retail channel under assigned area
- Manage and balance between Cigna’s interest and partner relationship to deliver the most effective sales execution approach
- Enhance existing and find initiatives to develop sales growth of Cigna via Face to Face
- Manage the development and steer the implementation, execution and reviews of tactical marketing campaigns
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Much of the project work will be done in collaboration with other functions requiring skills and ability to make decisions in short time frames
- College degree is required with relevant professional experience in project management, marketing and or business development or related field. MBA would be an advantage, as would professional marketing qualifications.
- Work well under high pressure.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working at a high level within a sales and marketing function.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Ability to identify key drivers of sales and profit to formulate the strategy and action plan, and to be able to integrate those plan into daily operation.
- Well-developed communication skills and strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to formulate a vision for the future of the organization and communicate it to others
- Challenges existing ideas and ways of doing things
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity of thought with an ability to stimulate creative thought in others
- Risk taker - has the nerve to push ideas and concepts forward and the resilience to withstand opposition from others
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below by click "Apply Now"
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Q. House Ploenchit Building, 7th & 10th Floor,
598 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
About Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Cigna, a global health service company, had consolidated revenues from continuing operations of U.S. $21.6 billion for year-end 2011. Cigna is dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide an integrated suite of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group and individual life, accident and disability insurance, to about 70 millions people throughout the United States and around the world. Cigna established a presence in Thailand in 2002 through Cigna International Marketing (Thailand) Limited and Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited), an affinity-based telemarketing and alternative distribution business specializing in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand, Our business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuoussupports from its business partners. At the present, Cigna has equipped with experienced and well-trained 1000 staffs and telesales who diversified and dedicated to work with our business partners for different industries and functions. Our vacancies are: