Senior Sales Executive
Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256301
Key Responsibilities :
- Hunting for new free hand business.
- Meet Target GP, Weekly KPI on sales visit, sales lead, quotation.
- Maintain & develop customer relationships
- Manage individual plans and win business that meets your sales plan targets.
- Develops strong relationships with customers, liaising with major accounts.
- Will be able to lead negotiations & conduct major presentations for large accounts of strategic importance to the business.
- Comply with assigned tasks from management
- Meet customer requirement & satisfaction
- Effectively communicate current and relevant market information regarding competitors, customers and business opportunities
- At least 2 years of experience with freight forwarding
- Willing to work under pressure & independent
- Supportive and cooperative / Good team member attitude
- Results driven, KPI oriented
- Own car
- Able to work immediately
- Basic salary, transportation allowance, commission
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
About Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
International freight forwarding and advanced supply chain management services.
Toll Group is a leading provider of integrated logistics operating out of the Asia Pacific region, with a global reach, with head quarter in Australia. We generate annual revenue in excess of A$8.7 billion. We employ more than 45,000 people over a network of some 1,200 sites in more than 50 countries. Our vision is to provide an unrivalled set of global supply chain capabilities to our customers, and to create sustainable value for our shareholders.