KIRZ serves a broad range of urban, suburban, and rural areas across Thailand.
We offer a variety of services to customers through our data centers and over our fiber-optic networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice and KIRZ Secure digital protection solutions. Working with trusted partners, KIRZ Business Edge offers communications solutions to small, medium, and large businesses.
At KIRZ, people are the Most Valuable Assets in the multi-cultural organization. We believe that connecting good ideas can lead to great things, such as creative innovations that will result to business solution.
Everything we produce come from hard work and talent of our team members. We strive to create an international company with the best and brightest individuals who work every day to innovate and connect our know-how in ways that benefit our people and customers. Let’s connect yourself with KIRZ!
Senior Sales Executive
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247249
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to company
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalation as needed.
- Proven accounts management or other relevant experience.
- Has the experience to present and sell on products and services of Leased Line, Internet Access, Internet Data Center (IDC), IT Solution and Manage Service.
- 2-3 years’ direct sale experience in customer’s acquisition and customer’s retention (Corporate and State Enterprise).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and manager level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your English CV with recent photo to Human Resources Division or click apply. We will keep your application with strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For more information, please visit our website at www.kirz.com.