SENIOR SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196832
Employer Ref. 535DB
Our client is a leading electronic manufacturing service provider, they manufacture the highest quality products and have plants in Asia and the USA. They are currently seeking qualified candidates to apply for the position of Senior Sales and Marketing Manager.
Location: Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Assessing the demand for products and identifying potential customers.
- Collaborating with project managers and overseeing the productivity of marketing plans.
- Initiating and reviewing marketing activities and results.
- Developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Coordinating with customers regarding marketing operations.
- Developing good relationships with clients.
- Formulating sales and marketing plans and strategies for company products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or equivalent fields.
- Experience of 12 -15 years in Marketing and Semiconductor Manufacturing environments.
- Excellent English communication skills, both writing and speaking skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Strong presentation skills.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.