Senior Sales Analyst
NokScoot Airlines Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258586
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyses individual agents’ performances and follow up on weaknesses and corrective actions
- Assist Head of Commercial with monitoring and development of ex-China sales and marketing initiatives
- Executes pan-China distribution strategy on B2B (GDS, Tour Operators), B2B2C (OTAs) and B2C (Direct & Corporate Sales) fronts
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Trade and Market Experience in China
- Based in Bangkok and able to travel frequently to China with a short notice
- Fluency in spoken and written in Thai and English will be required
- Able to work in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with people at all levels
- Able to create and maintain strong internal and external networks
- Must be proactive and self-motivated, able to work independently or harmoniously as part of a team
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NokScoot Airlines Company Limited
About NokScoot Airlines Company Limited
Launched in 2014, NokScoot is the joint venture between Singaporean budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air.
NokScoot isn’t just like any other run-of-the-mill low-cost carriers – we don’t just provide low travel fares, we also provide an enjoyable flying experience. So our passengers never have to compromise on their experience when they are travelling with us.
NokScoot puts the fun back into budget travel and NokScoot gets our passengers to wherever they want to, in the way that they want to. And because they get to choose and customise their own travel experience, our passengers don’t just fly. They fly awesome.
Are you different enough to join us?