Senior Safety Officer / Supervisor
Meyer Industries Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001270892
Develop and maintain Safety systems as required. Conduct in-depth statistical analysis, define risks, propose appropriate solutions, and ensure implementation of new standards to comply with national and corporate policies.
- Develop and implement safety programs to ensure compliance with and applicable regulatory requirements
- Develop, implement and support for Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Monitor, coordinate and conduct safety inspection, audit, risk assessment and investigate complaints for hazard prevention and control. Use safety engineering or industrial hygiene techniques to eliminate or control hazards, and administrative control when appropriate
- Investigates and analyzes accidents, prepares reports and recommends corrective and preventive actions.
- Provide safety training to employees and sub-contractors.
- Makes recommendations to related employees to control and/or improve safety and environmental working conditions, existing programs and eliminate hazards
- Coordinate with the government authorities and external parties in occupational health & safety related programs and implementation
- Develop and implement OH&S documentation, report, and record as required by law, applicable requirements and established management system.
- Develop and maintain site emergency response plan
- Perform related and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety and/or Safety Engineer or related field.
- Have Certificate Safety Officer at professional level.
- 5+ years of experience in safety field from manufacturing company.
- Experience in implementation of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present clearly in verbal and written English.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Proactive, highly self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Meyer Industries Limited
About Meyer Industries Limited
Meyer is a world leader in the cookware industry, founded in 1951 with affiliates throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. Laem Chabang (Thailand) is home to our largest manufacturing facility, with 5 factories on one campus that employ over 4,000 people and produce up to 150,000 products a day. We offer consumers a stable of widely recognized international cookware brands including Circulon, Anolon, Farberware, KitchenAid, Rachael Ray and Prestige.