Senior Safety Officer
Krones (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219768
Role and Responsibility:
Work closely with Safety team in Germany and identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices for local and APAC
- Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture
- Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment
- Perform safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance
- Investigate industrial accidents, near-miss incidents, and occupational injuries to determine causes, install preventive measures, and manage return-to-work activities and report to safety team in Germany
- Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to employees on safety initiatives and necessary changes for local and APAC
- Coordinate employee safety programs to determine their adequacy including review of short and long term strategic safety planning and development
- Order and maintain facility safety inventory including supplies and equipment
- Facilitate safety committee meeting and report to Labour department as requested by safety law
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Male or female 30 - 40 years old with Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in Health & Occupational Safety or a related field
- Min. 5-10 yrs completed safety experience in Industrial Engineering
- English communication skills are required (Interview in English)
- Technical skills, as mentioned in the qualifications section above
- Large areas for responsibilities in site and maintains your own inspection records
- Good solution solving and decision making
If you are interested, please click "Apply Now"
KRONES (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
39th Floor, InterLink Tower
1858/138 Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Krones (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Krones (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Krones Group , headquartered in Neutraubling, Germany, plans, develops and manufactures machines and complete lines for the fields of process, filling and packaging technology. Every day, millions of bottles, cans, and special-shaped containers are handled on lines from Krones, particularly in breweries, the soft-drinks sector and at producers of still or sparkling wines and spirits, but also in the food and luxury-goods industries, plus the chemical, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
Worldwide, the group employs 12,285 people. About 90 per cent of the machines produced are sold abroad. In Thailand, we are a hub of Asia Pacific and it gives Thai employee to grow in career in regional level. The company is expanding the business across Asia and would like to invite Thai employee to join our mission.