Senior Ruby Developer
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211922
Employer Ref. EQ-32369
- Working with an agile team to design, develop, test and maintain applications in accordance with established standards.
- Take a lead role in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation to support operations and maintenance of application.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and deploy application releases.
- Developing, reﬁning and tuning integrations between applications third-party applications
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions/features on-time and on-budget.
- Cooperation with customer support team to support business users.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem deﬁnition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, ﬂowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Supports and develops software developers in company by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- 2+ years experience as a software developer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or IT related ﬁeld.
- Solid understand of programming concepts
- Solid knowledge of web-application frameworks (Ex. MVC5, Symfony, Laravel, Ruby on Rails)
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Ruby on Rails framework knowledges
- Strong software version control concepts
- Experienced in agile development methodologies
- Strong web-application testing knowledge
- System architecture knowledge is a plus.
- Web-application security knowledge is a plus.
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
contact Khun Jam
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC International
About JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80 recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-1270
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-1270