Senior Regional Sales Manager – (GT, Distributors, Agents)
Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256715
- Execute preferred agents strategies to ensure the CP-Meiji’s sales targets are met,
- Manage training direct reports to ensure their performance standard consistent with the CP-Meiji’s values, measuring their performance, and implement development plans
- Focus positive communication and collaborative relationship with other functional teams
- Manage relationship with Key Business Partners (General Trade, Distributors, Agents)
- Monitor and review on a quarterly basis the performance of the distributor
- Execute the successful planning and implementation of sales activity for new product
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administrative or related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Sales in FMCG business with at least 2 years of direct experience in distributor management ( General Trade, Distributors, Agents )
- Good strategic thinker with strong planning, organization and people management.
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
About Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited is the leading agro-industrial and food conglomerate in the Asia Pacific region. The Company operates in both the livestock (swine, broilers, layers, and ducks) and aquaculture (shrimp and fish) businesses. The vertically integrated businesses incorporate the manufacturing of animal feed, animal breeding and animal farming; meat processing, the manufacturing of semi-cooked meat and fully-cooked meat; food products and ready meal products, as well as the meat and food retailer and restaurant businesses.