Senior Regional Financial Planning & Analysis Executive
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223838
- Provide periodic insightful analysis on the performance within South East Asia region
- Review qualitative and quantitative analysis for all request for funds for capital expenditure.
- Producing Financial Reports, Budgeting & Planning, Cash flow analysis
- Collaborate with Finance/Business teams to ensure commentaries are accurate and submitted on a timely basis
- Involved in Customers / Verticals / Countries performance review
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc management reports
- Ensure compliance to financial related policies and controls are in place and that Countries' financial teams are complying with group policies and procedures.
- Advise country finance on ways to close out audit items & to implement appropriate checks and balances to support both audit and other financial compliance needs
- Ensure the country's books and records are fairly stated
- Periodic review of designated balance sheet items, of contingent liabilities to ensure that adequate and proper disclosures are made
- Work closely with the respective finance heads to give guidance on control processes and smooth implementation in all areas of the business
- Provide support to Management for ad-hoc projects undertaken by the Group
- Work with Corporate tax department to ensure countries comply with local tax regulation
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or related field
- Background with Big 4 Audit and CPA would be highly preferable but not a must
- At least 6 years working experience with roles such as Audit, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis for with well-known international companies
- Prefer 1-2 years regional experience and would have an advantage
- Resourceful and adaptable at communicating and influencing in multinational corporate environment
- Able to handle tight schedules and multi-task, and effectively manage the demands of various stakeholders
- Experience in using ERP such as SAP would have an advantage
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.