Senior Recruitment officer
ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241841
Employer Ref. update
- Handle recruitment and selection process such as propose candidate, and screening interview.
- Managing employee relations and staff welfare issues.
- Other support functions are relation to the position of the Senior Assistance HR Department manager/Section Manager.
- Maintaining records and compiling statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Handling all aspects of recruitment, from sourcing until hiring.
- Coordinating with line personnel for probationary performance evaluation and keep record.
- Taking care of exit interview for non supervisory employee.
- Any affair related with Recruitment process.
- Age between 25 – 32 years
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in HRM, Business Management or any related field,
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the same business would be advantage
- Good knowledge about recruitment source, tools, channels, and labor market
- Able to deal with people from multifunction and different backgrounds
- Hard working, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellence in Microsoft office is advantage
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
If you are interested in the above position, please click on the "Quick Apply" button below or send your full resume to
Human Resources Department via:
ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company Limited
388 Exchange Tower, 27th Floor
Asoke - Sukumvit Road, Kwange Klongtoey
Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
About ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
ÆON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company (the Company) was incorporated on September 18, 1992 by AEON Credit Service Co., Ltd. in Japan (AEON Credit Service Japan). The Company currently has paid up capital of 250 million baht.
Since listed the 1st section on Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1994, AEON Credit Service Japan, the major shareholder of the Company, is a leader of credit card business operator in Japan by providing financial services, including credit card, hire purchase, personal loan, and other services. Following its success in the Japanese market, AEON Credit Service Japan has expanded its business to other Asian countries such as Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, China (Shenzhen), Indonesia, and Vietnam respectively.
We are seeking highly-qualified candidates in the following positions: