Senior Quality Manager - FMCG
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239688
Senior Quality Manager (FMCG)
- Leading international branded goods company
- Great dedication to constantly improve on the product performance
About our client:
The Leader in international branded goods products, our client is globally well-know pharmaceutical and consumer products manufacturing. They now hunt for “Senior Quality Manager” to ensure product quality from internal and allocated external 3PM production.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Report to Operation Director (Expatriate), lead 2 Managers (QA Manager and QC Manager), total 40 peoples in team. This position is a replacement to the existing one who is going to be retired. The roles and responsibilities are:
- Ensuring product quality from internal and allocated external 3PM production
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external quality related requirements
- Supervising QMS system towards internal processes and all external partners
- Conducting Quality Audit to Production Center and all suppliers
- Acting as key account to external authorities (national / international)
- Leadership and development for whole PC Quality Management team according to HR Guidelines oriented towards engagement
- Management of budget (plan and actual)
You must have Bachelor’s Degree or above in Pharmaceutical Science or related field with minimum 10 years of experience in in Quality Management in FMCG Industry thereof at least 5 years of management level.
What to expect:
If you are decisive with abilities in problem solving and strong interpersonal skills towards engagement, this is your great opportunity. We are looking for those who transform our process and lead us to be better and better in the nearly future. Our client offers you the attractive benefit with transportation allowance and also attractive guarantee bonus.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.