SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196845
Employer Ref. 535DB
Our client is a leading electronic manufacturing service provider, they manufacture the highest quality products and have plants in Asia and the USA. They are currently seeking qualified candidates to apply for the position of Senior Quality Assurance Manager.
Location: Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Managing and leading the Quality Assurance Department and following quality system standards.
- Developing and implementing KPIs that monitor adherence to company quality standards and progress for continuous improvement programs.
- Developing policies, procedures and systems for the management of 3rd party audits or customer audits by complying with quality system standards.
- Overseeing external and internal audit systems.
- Managing a document control system.
- Developing and implementing vendor qualification programs, supplier audits and monitoring programs.
- Maintaining product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedure requirements.
- Controlling CAR and minimizing any non-conformance in order to meet company goals.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Science or Engineering.
- Experience of 12 -15 years in Quality Engineering and electronics fields.
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.