Senior Purchasing Supervisor 1 Position (Based in Saraburi)
Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228118
Role and Responsibility:-
- Seek new supply opportunities of MRO and Capital project, work by Incorporating supplier market information and internal customer needs.
- Coordinate with engineer to get material specification and find out qualified vendor.
- Negotiate with vendor for pricing, term and commercial condition.
- Follow up delivery on time from vendor.
- Search and maintain good relationship/contact with vendors
- Follow up purchasing policy and procedure.
- Collecting information and feedback of implementation of related issues.
- Coaches others to utilize the capabilities of a supplier base to extract maximum, long-term value, resolve issues
- Review and request for proposal/quotation, supplier selection and contract agreement
- Develops and implements supplier performance measurement system to evaluate and improve supplier performance then work with internal customers and related function to improve or develop supplier to meet with company expectation
- Influences and assist internal customers and related function to implement the supply strategy that reduce cost for the company
- Initiate or share idea to resolve conflict (internal and external) to maximize value of supply
- Introduce products or services that will reduce cost by seeking and encouraging changes and/or solving internal conflicts
- Convenience internal customer and related functions to develop purchase specifications that reduce cost
- Lead negotiation for company during major negotiation sessions.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering is preferred, Material, Business or Logistics.
- At least 3 years of experience in purchasing especially in Manufacturing Environment is preferred.
- Computerized purchasing system, SAP is preferred
- Well understanding on production process, some experience in production/material planning would be advantaged.
- Work well under pressure and good time management
- Good command of English and Computer literacy
All applications will be treated strictly confidential
We offer attractive remuneration packages and extensive career opportunities and training
to the successful candidates. If you are interested apply via APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
About Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
Throughout our over 140-year of history Kohler Co. has remained true to our founding vision of defining the frontiers of ideas, craftsmanship and technology. Throughout the years we have led the way in product design with a commitment to quality over a broad range of price points.
Kohler (Thailand) Public Company Limited, which manufactures and distributes Kohler, Karat, and Englefield branded products. We are seeking for dynamic, strong leaders, and team players who are looking for a place that they can explore all of their competencies and grow up for being number one together in the following positions.