Senior Purchasing Officer
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224270
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing processes aligned to Corporate and local purchasing guidelines including bidding rules with suppliers
- Driving alignment and compliance to Corporate Purchasing Procedure
- Identifying vendors that meet the established standards of price, quality, timing and reliability of service
- Performing regular evaluation on vendors' performance and ensure selection of quality vendors that meet organization's standards
- Working with functional department to understand their needs and integrate these needs into purchasing/procurement activities.
- Supporting the marketing department in event management or coordinating with third party/suppliers and relevant parties on event management for promotional activities/conferences
- Reviewing contracts with agency and key vendors in meeting our corporate guidelines and policies or relevant regulations
- Responsible for compliance to all external and internal regulations, especially with regard to Anti- corruption, Data Protection and tax regulations. Bring compliance knowledge and requirements into contract negotiation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experiences (procurement management & contract management, administration
- Good command of English language
- Computer literacy-skill to use business applications such as word processing, presentation and electronic mail
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Consulting Ltd.
About Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.