Senior Purchasing Manager – Chinese Nationality (PU-164-07-MW)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246144
REPORTING TO: Process Manager
- Coordinate with Buyer to acquire information to open PO
- Manage daily operation of team
- Monitor progression of PO until Buyer completes Good Receive
- Manage Outbound call to check and get confirmation from external person.
- Manage the team for any other project.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any fields.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in Purchasing.
- Service mind, can do attitude, initiative and good team player.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to be detail oriented.
- Having very good command of English and Chinese.
- Experiences in team or people management.
- Having computer skills in SAP
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package)
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.