SENIOR PURCHASING ENGINEER (MACHINE SPARE PARTS)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246181
Employer Ref. 363DB
Our client is a well-established chemical manufacturing company that has been operating for more than 30 years. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Purchasing Engineer.
Salary: 30,000 - 40,000 Baht/month
- Sourcing purchasable items and working cross functionally in order to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Developing local and overseas suppliers for cost reductions, better quality and delivery services.
- Coordinating the development of new models, molds and engineering changes with process engineers and production engineer team.
- Preparing delivery performance reports for periodic vendor evaluations.
- Tracking samples and first-part/product deliveries, and defining short-term solutions with regards to quality and timing issues.
- Male, Thai national, aged 28 years old or above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience regarding instrument / mechanical parts or technical purchasing.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a must.
- Able to use AutoCad.
- Experience of the SAP program will be an advantage.
- Good command of English.
Qualified Thai nationals please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.